Wednesday, December 28, 2005

bally's blues

i think there's something wrong with me.
For 3 months now, i have been making a concerted effort to bulk up. not just casual excercize, i work out to feel pain. and then i eat absurd amounts of protein and take all the right supplements. they upset my stomach, interrupt my schedule, and make it difficult to lose weight.
and where have i gotten? nowhere. sure my body feels just a little bit harder. just a little. but who could feel the hardness under the thick layer of fat that still covers my budding musculature?
and besides, the reality is that i'm gene trash. i know those people who start working out and instantly, they're ripped. not me of course. it's just my luck that i'm testosterone deficient. i have enough to bald perhaps but not quite enough to grow any manly muscle.
alas! am i doomed to be pudgy for the rest of my life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home