Monday, April 03, 2006

mmmmmmmmichigan

There's a strong argument to be made for the reforesting of michigan. There is so little of substance here; it seems that the land just might be better put to use by the nature. Wouldn't trees, lakes, and the occasional black squirrel be both more sightly and also somehow more worthwhile than the obese and sprawling tumor of a cultural wasteland that currently occupies the land?
I didn't use to feel this way. While at Penn, I had high hopes for humanity. I felt that most people were of substantial intelligence; it just took a little effort to find their unique talents. Little did I appreciate my Ivy League surroundings.
Here, I have found that there are indeed individuals who lack both talent and good looks. And many of them even have advanced degrees from institutions you've never heard of.
And the gays here are just as smarmy as ever ...
When will I get to leave this place?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home